Category: Mechanic Skills
Part Time Electrical Engineer
We are seeking individuals who are intelligent, driven, with a high level of mechanical aptitude, who learn quickly are and take pride in a job well done.
Within a year we will train the right people to be able to independently run a project from cradle to grave. From creating job costs, shop drawings, writing proposals, interfacing with architects and overseeing subcontractors.
Why work for us: You will be given responsibility, placed in a very visible position and your successes rewarded; simply put “We will treat you better”.
Salary Commensurate With Experience
You should apply if you have the following Attitude & Characteristics:
- Engineering degree with a minimum 3.2 GPA (Mechanical or Civil discipline preferred)
- Some form of hands-on construction experience and familiarity with tools
- Strong mechanical aptitude: The ability to investigate & troubleshoot building design failures and to determine the proper course of action to remedy the situation.
- Desire to be given responsibility and to take ownership of a project and complete it within budget and time constrains.
- Drive, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors year-round. The job is 40% office work, 60% site work
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid license
With Experience and Training Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as Project lead: Communicate with employees, subcontractors, facility owners, architects, engineers, general contractors and property managers.
- Utilize: blueprints, specifications, and field notes to create:
- Job costs (estimates)
- Shop drawings (familiarity with AutoCAD a plus)
- Bills of materials
- Project schedules
- Contracts for subcontractors
- Quality Control: Ensure that all work conforms to construction drawings, specifications and meets client expectations.
Email us a well resume that demonstrates your excellent
- Written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
!!! Applications that do not include a college transcript will be rejected.
!!! Applications that do not include a cover letter describing your construction experience will be rejected.